July 1st-2nd Seoul,Korea
Korea Blockchain Roadmap
1. On October, 2016, Korea FSC declared that Korea FinTech will develop a two-step roadmap which aimed at alleviating unreasonable
regulation and improving Fintech system.
2. Bank of Korea Research Program focused on blockchain, which mainly concentrate on payment, settlement and digital currency.
3. More and more Finance Institutes start adopting blochchain solutions.
Korea’s Banks such as KEB Hana, Shinhan, Kookmin, Woori and Industrial Bank of Korea IBK, they have joint in R3 Alliance.
1. Blockchain promotion obstacle will be gradually decreased.
2. Korea Finance Institute will set up Local Blockchain Association.
3. 2018 will be the starting point of large-scale blockchain application in Korea.
4. Korea will proactively adopt blockchin application in main service and system in 2018.
5. About 70%-80% of Korea Banks will adopt blockchain technology and undertake the
small-scale smart contract pilot.
6. The future of blockchain will be bright.