Dan Hotel Tel Aviv HaYarkon St 99, Tel Aviv-Yafo, 63432, Israel +972 3-520-2525
D10E KEY FACTS
– Over $5 Billion was raised by our past presenters
– $2.5 million was invested in 33 winners at our past ICO Pitch Competitions (since September 2017)
– 20,000+ participants from all over the world
– 750+ savvy investors, executives, and entrepreneurs presented at our past conferences
– 150+ media outlets and journalists covered our events
– 22 global editions since 2014
– Founders of top blockchain ventures at our past events included:
– Block.One/EOS $4.2 billion
– Hyundai Digital Asset Currency (HDAC) 16,000 BTC
– Bancor $153 million
– Neuromation $50 million
– Blockchain Academy $45 million
– Ripio $37 million
– Civic $35 million
– Gibraltar Blockchain Exchange (GBX) $27 million
– Giga-Watt $22 million
– BLOCKv $22 million
– Sense $15 million
– Token-as-a-Service (TaaS) $7.6 million
– Persona $6 million
– SportyFi $5.2 million
– Official government representatives at our past events included:
– The Honourable Alden McLaughlin, MBE, Premier of the Cayman Islands
– Kaiane Aldorino, Mayor of Gibraltar
– Alexandru Petrescu, Minister of Economy of Romania
– Augustin Jianu, Minister of Communication of Romania
– Dean Thompson, Deputy Chief of Mission, US Embassy Romania
We kick off each d10e edition with an invite-only dinner with members of the Blockchain Investors Consortium (BIC) who are joined by the local Co-Host and the Revolutionary Sponsors. BIC’s membership includes 120 active crypto hedge funds managers. At 10pm they are joined by local blockchainers and d10e’s international delegates for a bonding VIP welcome party powered by Karma. Tickets for the VIP Party are available here.
Join us for the Cultural Day Tour where you’ll have the opportunity to form relevant business connections while discovring the intriguingly vibrant Israel. We will be strolling through the stunning Bahá’í gardens and exploring the Druze culture and cuisine. In the second part of the day we will visit the ancient harbor ruins at Caesarea National Park and enjoy a delicious dinner in Jaffa.
After 22 global editions since 2014, our format has been perfected to include a dozen eye-opening presentations (15 minutes each). Following a networking lunch, we switch to the ICO Pitch Competition.
We reserved the entire day for 1-on-1 meetings, arranged individually, followed by the one-year anniversary party of Bancor.